• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Legion N's App

Started by Legion N, March 03, 2012, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legion N

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current:Legion N   Past: darkbladedx,nhan man, dark choader

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started this account around 2007. I quit quite a few times due to lost of interest or whenever Jagex made had a horrible update (removal of the wildy). My most recent break was last year. I stopped playing because none of my friends played anymore and I just barely started to play again now for a couple of days now.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name Is Nhan, pronounced like "young" except you say it with an "N" instead of a "Y". I am an 18 year old Vietnamese Male :P
I like to run track and listen to music.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about WG from biography about clans sent to jagex. I would like to apply for Wilderness Guardians

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I was in a pretty small clan called Shockwave Angels back into 2009 or 2010. I was with this clan for only about a month because they were not very active and didn't host many events, so I lost interest.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes I have.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

ASIAN UNIT STRONG!! @@@ :D

Rachellove9

Hi Nhan
It is nice to see your interest in the clan. 
Good luck in your interview in IRC.
Peace
Rachy

Mark

I set the standard.

Frozen 10

Welcome Nhan!
What kind of music do you listen to?

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer