• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Ms Teatime's clan friend intro!

Started by Ms Teatime, March 11, 2013, 11:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Teatime

About me and my account

What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current RSN is Ms Teatime.
I rather not disclose my first RSN because of security reasons.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing Runescape summer of 2004.  A few years after that I quit for four years because I wanted to focus more on my education. After graduating from Art school in 2010 I started gaming again.

My favorite skills are farming and woodcutting. I have not reached 99 farming yet but it will happen eventually? :D

The reason why I changed my name to Ms Teatime is because of my love for tea!
My day starts and ends with me drinking tea (not kidding *serious face*).

Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Name: Sheila
Hobbies: I have many hobbies but I think the one that stands out the most is being Artistic (drawing, painting and making/building things)
(http://teatime-designs.wix.com/teatime) < My online portfolio
Music: I listen mostly to oldies, rock and metal
Talents: Artistic (digital and traditional), I'm a good cook (used to work in a restaurant), I know four languages (speak/write and understand), I can make a few pokemon sounds (is that even a talent? lol).
Likes: TEA!!! ( I love tea), Anime,  balloons, Pokemon!, singing (but not in public), Halloween, concerts, music, thriller/horror movies, series (supernatural, the walking dead and so on and so on), etc...
Dislikes: unfairness, the dentist, bullies, spiders, dubstep, shopping etc...

In general I am a very social person. I like to help people if and when I can. OMG, I like this emote >  :nyan:

How did you hear about us?
I've known of WG for years. I've heard allot of good things about this clan and I would like to be part of it, as clan friend.

Randy

We were clanmates in 2004! Good to have you here :D

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Rachellove9

Nice to have a new clan friend.
Welcome to the forums.

Jesse

Nice application :) It's always nice to have more women in the clan, keeps us guys from killing each other with all this excess testosterone :P you should definitely post when you're close to 99 farming, we'll throw you a party! Oh, and welcome to the boards, lol.

Patty

Seen you around IRC quite often :P. talked to you a few times. Welcome :).

Patty

Also is one of your artworks an ad for fruit flavoured condoms O.o?

Jesse

Lmfao, I went back and found it since you mentioned it. Absolutely hilarious XD I'd buy that T-shirt for my girlfriend.

Al

Nice intro. Always good to have clan friends around, you guys make up much of the WG community too! Welcome Sheila. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

yingyang06

Hai Sheila!

If you haven't already check my drawings on my Intro :P

http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=6104.0
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

yingyang06

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 12, 2013, 02:11:51 PM
Quote from: yingyang06 on March 12, 2013, 02:04:56 PM
Hai Sheila!

If you haven't already check my drawings on my Intro :P

http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=6104.0

She can't see that forum ;)

Pfft fine! Then here :P

Drawings:

In my spare time my favourite hobby is to draw anime which in the spoiler below you will find some of my work.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

And of course, my two favourite drawings by far which took me a full day to draw:

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Ms Teatime

Ty everyone for the warm welcome!  <3

@Jesse: I will make sure everyone I know who plays Rs knows :nyan: (I'm so going to use that emote in allot of post). I think most people in my list know that I have been trying to get 99 farming. I have even received nice donations from close friends which have made it possible for me to get closer to my goal :D (except those torstol/yew/mage seeds...I really can't plant those :( such a waste of money...)

@Patty: Yes..condoms...I know! :p (my teachers always told me that I'm bold/daring when it comes to concepts and realizing them).

@Ying: Very nice drawings!...I have a few tips for you if you don't mind me helping? (will tell you in pm)

yingyang06

Quote from: Ms Teatime on March 12, 2013, 06:15:20 PM
Ty everyone for the warm welcome!  <3

@Jesse: I will make sure everyone I know who plays Rs knows :nyan: (I'm so going to use that emote in allot of post). I think most people in my list know that I have been trying to get 99 farming. I have even received nice donations from close friends which have made it possible for me to get closer to my goal :D (except those torstol/yew/mage seeds...I really can't plant those :( such a waste of money...)

@Patty: Yes..condoms...I know! :p (my teachers always told me that I'm bold/daring when it comes to concepts and realizing them).

@Ying: Very nice drawings!...I have a few tips for you if you don't mind me helping? (will tell you in pm)

I don't mind at all :) please be gentle though lol, i haven't drawn recently due to uni work and i'm hoping to move onto drawing on the computer, just need the £300 Apple software as i already have the tablet :P
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Josheh

FEMALE ALERT  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hi!

Member since 8-8-8

Buns

Quote from: Ms Teatime on March 11, 2013, 11:13:45 PM
About me and my account

What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current RSN is Ms Teatime.
I rather not disclose my first RSN because of security reasons.

UR JUST LIKE ME.

Asaad

Watch out for Healer MD and kevin!
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]