• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Greetings from Barcelona

Started by Laieta, September 09, 2012, 03:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laieta

Hello WG!

I just post to know how are you doing, WG have allways been there and allways have been a "maybe someday I will join" clan, so bad your reqs are strick and my time is so limited. I think I will miss meeting you at Runefest, it doesn't seem as Jagex is organizing it this year but still I wouldn't be able to pay a trip for third time. Is stokenut still around? Keanu? o.O

Btw what will you do when beta comes? still warring? I'm curious to know how clan world is going to adapt.

Well, take care and keep being an awesome clan =)

Vio

Amg Laieta  <3

I'm now WG Advisor (council) and also known as "Kez" more commonly  :D
You'll usually find Steve lurking around somewhere as well  ##
Jagex may be slacking on Runefest, but it's not gonna stop WG from sharing a drink or several together  :P

Definitely gonna be looking into warring in the Beta!
Not sure what it'll be like in terms of P2P/F2P, but we'll be on the front lines for sure  :D

BeeBee

Reqs aren't very strict :P

HA Richards from EU has done so much research on the BETA in f2p warring...so I guess it'll still be around.
We just have to wait and see how many clans are going to adapt and how many more are going to fold up (there isn't many left as it is now).
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Laieta

oh gratz Kez on getting council ^^ It is nice to see you will be meeting still without Runefest, WG always have been this way ;P *Jealous*

Panda, well I can't be sure that I will be able to check forums often, and I don't think i can connect to IRC regularly so at least one weekly event will be a problem too. It is just that I have loads of priorities before Runescape right now, if I had more time I was surely joining =)

Btw, just rewatched this lol, specially check min 3:15 ;P (watch it 240p quality, it is an old video and doesn't work good on 360p)
Anyone knows how many of those clans are still alive? lol

Runescape dancing in Pink 1: Clan Leads

Vio

Ok, let's see how well I know the clan world...

Wilderland - Alive & active
Echo of Silence - Alive & active
TRWF - Deceased
BlacKnights - Closed & reopened
The British Elites - Alive, now a community clan
Damage Inc - Deceased, closed in 09
Masters of Dragons - Deceased, closed in 09
Divine Forces - Alive & active
Chivalry Legions - Alive (I think, haven't heard from em in a while)
THE Clan - Alive & active
RuneScape Dinasty - Alive, quiet but active
Lithuanian Forces - Deceased
Wilderness Guardians - Alive & active
Eternal Honour - Deceased, recently had a reunion war I believe
TMRD - Deceased
Luna - Deceased
Exer - Deceased
Outcast - Deceased
Corruption - Deceased, closed this year
The Titans - Alive & active
Rune Raiders - Deceased, didn't they reopen at some point recently?
Violent Resolution - Alive, currently regarded as #1 by a lot of people
Adelais - Deceased

BeeBee

DF are not really active Keanu. They are the least active in top 5.

And I always knew His Lordship had a gay side.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.