• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Forums Hacked

Started by His Lordship, November 24, 2012, 11:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

All guests are requested to change their passwords, as one of our admins was recently hacked... and that account in turn messed with a whole bunch of other accounts including my own and Keanu's.

We believe we've contained the problem, but for extra safety, please change your passwords.
Remember, passwords need to be a combination of UPPER CASE letters, lower case letters, numerals (0-9) and special characters (!@#$ etc.)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Randy

If whoever did it is reading this right now: Not sure why you targeted me as I haven't hacked anything nor have I been active recently, so uh... fuck you pussy? Do you even lift?

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Not an appropriate time to use the you tags guys...
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: Randy on November 25, 2012, 12:08:03 AM
If whoever did it is reading this right now: Not sure why you targeted me as I haven't hacked anything nor have I been active recently, so uh... fuck you pussy?
Who doesn't want to hack you to be honest. I know I do.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Vio

If whoever did it is reading this right now:

I'm going to personally kill your clan.
If your clan is already dead, I will re-open it and kill it again.
If you are clanless, I will make you join the least desirable clan alive, and then kill them.

You just fucked with WG Keanu, god of the clan world.
Prepare your anus.

BeeBee

Quote from: Kez on November 25, 2012, 12:25:25 AM
If whoever did it is reading this right now:

I'm going to personally kill your clan.
If your clan is already dead, I will re-open it and kill it again.
If you are clanless, I will make you join the least desirable clan alive, and then kill them.

You just fucked with WG Keanu, god of the clan world.
Prepare your anus.
I already knew you were gay, but...saying "Prepare your anus." is not the most heroic thing to say.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

Gonna defend Keanu (surprise surprise) here and say to you Will...
Every time someone says "We totally raped you in the wilderness" it's the same thing.

Pacman Syu

Quote from: His Lordship on November 25, 2012, 02:32:18 AM
Every time someone says "We totally raped you in the wilderness" it's the same thing.
ew....wilderness...
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Owen

Quote from: Pacman Syu on December 17, 2012, 06:30:27 AM
ew....wilderness...

Prepare your Wildanus.

BOOM.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vio

Quote from: Owen on December 21, 2012, 06:08:43 PM
Quote from: Pacman Syu on December 17, 2012, 06:30:27 AM
ew....wilderness...

Prepare your Wildanus.

BOOM.

Took me a while to figure that one out >.<