• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] Banhammer_OP

Started by Banhammer, November 27, 2015, 05:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banhammer

DS INTRODUCTION: Banhammer_OP

My RuneScape Name: Banhammer_OP
My Previous RSNs: Eponick
My Combat Level: 36
My Total Level: 312
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: I tried OS back in the early 2000s a few times but never stuck with it. I put it aside and didnt think about it much until I made an RS account around 2012~.
I played it alot, pretty much every day after work tbh.
I was pretty involved with a clan, though I honestly dont remember the name.

I was running into some realworld problems and lost my job among some other depressing things. I stopped paying my membership and didnt even log in for a couple months. When I did log back in I didnt care much about my account and I just would flip at the GE every day and grind resources. I decided to try out a bot because I heard of how crazy advanced they were getting, my account was banned within a week. :/

Im not proud of this and honestly didnt worry about it. I accept the loss of the account as pentance and a friend got me to start playing again a month or 2 ago. The name Banhammer_OP I feel is fitting. I play it casually and just recently learned about DarkScape. I love it and really hope it picks up.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Dont remember the name, 2012~

About me: My name is Gary and i do collision repair/auto body work by day, and i am a hobbiest programmer and gamer by night. Father of 2 boys ages 2 and 5. My favorite games right now are League of Legends (1 1/2 years obsessed), RS3/DarkScape, and a lil Fallout 4 when I get around to it.

I heard about WG through: Darkscape clan forums.

RS3/DarkScape IGN:WG Banhammer
LoL Summoner: Eponick

Mojo

Hey welcome to our forums.

Click live chat at the top and request your app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Banhammer

Thanks Mojo for taking the time to review my application and go over things with me!
Cant wait to get to know everyone. :)

RS3/DarkScape IGN:WG Banhammer
LoL Summoner: Eponick

I CE Y

Hey Gary, welcome to the clan!

Don't personally play Darkscape, but if you hang around in the Teamspeak channel/cc you'll get to know everyone!