• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] An Empty Bag

Started by An Empty Bag, August 29, 2016, 01:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Empty Bag

OSRS INTRODUCTION: An Empty Bag

My RuneScape Name: An Empty Bag
My Previous RSNs: Robbed Blind
Pure Str307
I wanna kno
A paper bag

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 99
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have played runescape since the official release of RS2. My account has full void and various quest completed. I am a main account and intend to max someday. My name is pretty self explanitory, just a random name.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: None.

About me: Current member of U.S. Army. I will separate October 10th, 2016 and begin schooling in the renewable energy field October 11th, 2016. I am married with no kids and 23 years of age.

I heard about WG through: Searched forums for a guild
I want to join because: The clans post on the RS forums was very professional and looks to be exactly the kind of organization I would like to be apart of. I have absolutely no tolerance for cyber bullying or anything along those lines due to knows someone out there(not me haha I got thick skin) may be sent over the edge from the way people treat them online. I see many clans being rude and bullying others and have never wanted to be a part of any of it.  This clan looks to be an exception.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Technical training and a new career outside the military.

Restore PvP

Hi! Nice app! You need 100+ CB to take part in PvP events, but seeing as you're lvl 99 with the Range & Mage requirements then I don't think it'll take long. Anyways, Good luck and Welcome!

- Restore PvP

Mojo

Hey there, by my calculations you need 3 attack/str or 4 def/hp levels to reach 100 combat. Good luck! :D

Speak to an Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review. :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Switching to Guardian when he hits 100. Remember to let us know!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rsn_Orange

Welcome! Look forward to chatting with you. Glad to have you aboard.