• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

P2P EoC

Started by Buns, December 12, 2012, 05:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buns

Mister Kyle

Mojo

Judging from rsc it looks like it.
I actually had Brut asking me for a fight they were that desperate.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jesus

Reason why i quit.

R I P

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Yep. All the teams have basically closed.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Ts Stormrage

Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

This Babylon

its dead, its been dead. the only thing we can do is wait it out, jagex really needs to go back to the old combat level system (notice i didnt say combat system) the abilities are a great addition to the game, but they shouldnt be as prevalent as they are, take away most basics, allow regular atts to build adrenaline, and return special attacks, then we would see some great kills, and it would add another level of skill and definition to the game. they also need to keep the wildy with multi and single the way it was. If its not broke, dont fix it

Ts Stormrage

Agree on the toggle removal... Not sure about bring back special attacks... If they do; only for a few weapons...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Al

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on December 12, 2012, 11:54:54 AM
Judging from rsc it looks like it.
I actually had Brut asking me for a fight they were that desperate.

[army voice] brutality is out
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

`Callum

Certain weapons need to have there specs back as they played a huge part in clanning.
- dragon scims
- Dragon Spear
- Dragon Dagger

Hopefully they will make improvements, even then the p2p clan world was dead anyway

Mojo

Well in a way all those specs still exist.
The d scim spec is still there in the form of the smash ability, the d spear spec is there because every style has a stun ability and for d dagger the combo abilities are similar.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on December 13, 2012, 12:08:00 PM
Well in a way all those specs still exist.
The d scim spec is still there in the form of the smash ability, the d spear spec is there because every style has a stun ability and for d dagger the combo abilities are similar.

+1

All forms of combat and skills are still prevalent.. They're just masked with mainstream updates. Take away all the glitter and it's still there -- just in forms of different names and keybinds. However, yes, there are some aspects that were completely changed/removed like the Wildy toggle.

Jesse

I don't think p2p is dead at all. Tbh, I find it very fast paced and intense. Yes, f2p has a lot of the same aspects, but that was the same before EoC. And as before, the p2p is still a more fast paced/diverse combat style. Before EoC it was claw rushing and massive ags specs, now it's just more adrenaline with more ultimate abilities. P2p may die, but its combat aspect is relatively unchanged as a whole, if you ask me.

Mojo

Quote from: Jesse on January 09, 2013, 05:20:48 AM
I don't think p2p is dead at all. Tbh, I find it very fast paced and intense. Yes, f2p has a lot of the same aspects, but that was the same before EoC. And as before, the p2p is still a more fast paced/diverse combat style. Before EoC it was claw rushing and massive ags specs, now it's just more adrenaline with more ultimate abilities. P2p may die, but its combat aspect is relatively unchanged as a whole, if you ask me.
He didn't make it clear what he was saying, I only worked it out because I know healer :3

He was saying that the P2P PvP Clan World is dead, because about 99% of fights that are posted on RSC are F2P. I could count the P2P PvP Clans left on one hand.

The rest of P2P (including single PKing) is probably doing fine, I have no idea really :/
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]