• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Cinderella

Started by Wayshow, September 25, 2011, 05:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

I always found Cinderella rather odd
How come when the clock strikes 12, everything pretty changes into rags.... except for a shoe?  :woeh:

Shinhwa

Wayshow

Shinhwa

Just never seen the actual Disney movie. I know the story. You have a legitimate question. Just keep in mind, you're fighting with Disney and proving your point. Makes the entire plot invalid.

Vio

I assume because she wasn't wearing it at the time, so it wasn't affected.
If so, why didn't she just take off the entire outfit, keep it aside until past midnight so it wouldn't degrade, sell it for an insanely high price and use the money to move out of her stepmother's house?
People don't think this shit through.

Rammstein

You have too much time to think it through

Quote from: DG Keanu on September 26, 2011, 08:59:31 AM
If so, why didn't she just take off the entire outfit, keep it aside until past midnight so it wouldn't degrade, sell it for an insanely high price and use the money to move out of her stepmother's house?

PineappleTom

Not the case because she wasn't wearing the carriage, nor the rats that were transformed to horses lol :)

Wind_Arcus

Quote from: Rodney75 on September 26, 2011, 12:39:03 PM

Not the case because she wasn't wearing the carriage, nor the rats that were transformed to horses lol :)

I find the difference being that the carriage and horses were already pre-existing items [coming from rats and pumpkin], but on the other hand the dress and shoes had been created out of no where.
This would prove that, say if she took them off @ midnight, that there would be a high probability that she would have kept the dress.

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle