• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

First Day of Double XP Gainzzz!

Started by I CE Y, November 01, 2014, 04:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I CE Y

Started with 2.6k Crimson and 1.4k Blue charms at a mere 83 Summoning..
Though slayer was my life-saver, seen as i had so many spirit gems in my bank they literally made my charms last a life time! I eventually ran out of blues and had to do 4 trips of Unicorns but oh well!  :woeh: :woeh: :woeh:

I gained 6.9m Summoning xp in just over 2 hours! (Slay3r, we both thought i'd only manage 91/92.. hahahaha we were so wrong)

I did some Crafting earlier on as i had 1.2m bonus xp that stacked, in total i got 3.9m Crafting xp. Along with 844k Agility xp from Silverhawks <3

Also: Farewell my tortoise brethren, you served me well.

MORE GAINZZZ TO COME TOMORROW. RIP CASH :(

Mojo

Damn son those are some sick xp gains well done :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

I logged in for 10 minutes got random xp and logged out, my max gains LOL and grats on lvls :)

Al

Just harks back to when we were at Armadyl. You finally got that Yak! Now you should be able to loot more. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Zemus

absolutely sickening gains there friend congratulations on your newly attained ability to summon a pack yak!

ARowdyTexan

That's pretty damn impressive, great job getting all of those levels!

I CE Y

btraill

Lord Himself

I CE Y

Second day ended with:

+5.1m Crafting XP (98 currently)
+1.3m Agility XP

Crafting is awful to grind out!

Coach

teach me the ways of your epic gains!!!

jaredspurr