• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] xairoth

Started by xairoth, January 16, 2016, 09:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xairoth

RS3 INTRODUCTION: xairoth

My RuneScape Name: xairoth
My Previous RSNs: Can't remember!
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i have been playing runescape on and off since 2005, started playing again and enjoy bossing :) I have only done GwD and Corp since coming back, but I am keen to get more involved in higher level PvM!!

My past/current clans/teams are: I was in a CC based clan, but I can't remember the name. This is my first off-boards clan application.

About me: my name is Ross im 22 and i like to play runescape. I am from the UK, love my music and am known to have a beer from time to time. I like crisps. 

I heard about WG through: pineappletom - I've known him for a few years and met him at the Runefest meeting, although neither of us attended. I live near Slayzor. I stayed at the WG real life meeting, with his lordship.

I want to join because: i want to play runescape with other friendly people, and hope to find help with PvM

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope

Slayz0rr

This guy is one of a kind, Solid gold. The kind of uncle you don't mind your kids being around but you never actually want them to resemble them, If you know what I mean.

PineappleTom

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on RS3 you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @MentorForumDisplayName or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

jaredspurr

Quote from: Slayz0rr on January 16, 2016, 09:44:45 PM
This guy is one of a kind, Solid gold. The kind of uncle you don't mind your kids being around but you never actually want them to resemble them, If you know what I mean.

where the fuck have you been lol

WG James

Quote from: PineappleTom on January 16, 2016, 09:56:53 PM
If you have any questions contact your mentor @MentorForumDisplayName or any staff member.

Damn he got the best mentor ever.

PineappleTom

Quote from: WheresChandy on January 18, 2016, 08:23:03 AM
Quote from: PineappleTom on January 16, 2016, 09:56:53 PM

Damn he got the best mentor ever.

We were on Teamspeak, he knows it's me :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Wg Aussie