• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Smitely

Started by Smitely, January 25, 2016, 01:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smitely

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Smitely

My RuneScape Name: Smitely
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 92
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing around 11 years ago. At first I was very off and on, barely playing for years at a time. Around 6 years ago I started to get serious in pre-eoc. I love to pk and pvm. My favorite skills are ranged and strength. My name is Smitely because I love to use smite when I deep wild pk.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Ian. I am a 17 year old male in The US. I love to play basketball and do track at my highschool.

I heard about WG through: Through the osrs forums.
I want to join because: I love to pk, pvm, talk, and just have fun with other people. This clan just seemed like a great fit.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WheresChandy or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

I CE Y

Hey Ian, welcome to WG!

Can't wait to see you along at our Pk trips :)

WG James

Welcome to WG man! if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or in-game. looking forward to getting to know you!

Teequoze

Hey, Welcome to Wg hope to meet you soon  :P

Suffud

Nice to meet you, sweet name. If you need any help with the clan feel free to PM me.

Wg Aussie

Welcome brother :) feel free to ask any questions or inquire for help if need be.