• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] cryplaceice

Started by niglop, March 10, 2016, 08:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

niglop

OSRS INTRODUCTION: cryplaceice

My RuneScape Name: cryplaceice
My Previous RSNs: Niglop, Jiggaboo, Virgatron, Dutch Rudder, Cryplaceice
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 126
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started runescape when i was i was in grade 5 at school, so 12 years ago, I started playing hard out in 2009, Got completionist cape in 2011 then quit runescape when the EOC beta was released because it almost made me vomit at the thought of playing a WoW rip off, started playing OSRS on release for about 3 months then stopped playing for a year. Now i'm going for maxed cape and all pets. I'm currently 2217 total with 7 pets. .

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Was in top tier pvm clans like stud unit, oblivion etc

About me: My names Ryan, I'm 21 years old male from sydney, Australia, I'm currently studying while working 3 days a week. Hobbiers are pretty much just playing video games because im a tight ass and don't like wasteing money on going out all the time. Games i play are Runescape, League of legends - currently diamond 2 on oce. (P.S no idea what i had to write in this part so yolod it).

I heard about WG through: trish the nishy
I want to join because: Clanless, thought i'd join one

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Timezones possibly i'll attend what i can

Teequoze

Really nice stats,

and yes I know some of those clans like oblivion we ran a couple of times in them last raid and downed some : D

Looking forward to getting to know you a bit better and see you participating events!

Welcome!  :P

Hi Alch Cape

Mojo

Hey there, your app is a little short. Please expand the "about my rs history" and "about me' sections :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @Zemus or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

I CE Y

Welcome to the clan Ryan.

Looking at your stats is making me want to get another max cape