• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Lth's Intro

Started by Lth, December 30, 2011, 10:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lth

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[i started Runescape a day prior to my 11th birthday(November 24th 2006),My rsn is short for my first ever realistic warring clan which was lethality...i learnt how to tank and many other stuff there hence why i changed my rsn after that clan.]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[im 16,I live in England,Im a Male,I love football(soccer),horse-riding,running,cinemas & funny people.I like almost all kinds of music but i like R&B the most.My favourite skill is Woodcutting and it was my first 99 and it has the most exp out of all my stats,i like devoted and loyal people and i dislike liars and back stabbers.]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[My Friend Brent told me of it and advised me to join and i'm joining due to the fact my previous clan has fallen..and closed subsequently]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[No]

6. Any additional comments:
[The leader..i saw a video of you and some other WG guys at runefest? then a day after i saw this guy who looked exactly like the leader so i asked this starnger if he knew the wilderness guardians and ofcourse he said no.Im random and i know lol]
I did the 11th Owen Pose :)

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

His Lordship

Lol!
What you said about seeing someone who looked like me is hilarious. Hahaha.
Welcome to the forums dude.

Taibz

It's great that you already have warring experience :D Welcome to WG
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Nice to know you're experienced with tanking :D
welcome to wg :>

Mojo

Welcome to the community!

maybe you saw this guy:

:D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lth

LOL thanks for the welcomes :) i'm not a reall good tank but i know the basics..i haven't tanked in a while though.

His Lordship...yes it was funny i saw him after school on the bus..i swear i wish i took a pic he looks very much like you indeed. :) he had a very posh rnglish accent though.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Shinhwa

Welcome to our community!

Brent147

Mo! I'm so glad that you chose to join! <3
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Lth

thanks panda and shinhwa for the warm welcomes :)

Anytime Brent <3