• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] GhostFoxtrot

Started by GhostFoxtrot, May 19, 2016, 02:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostFoxtrot

RS3 INTRODUCTION: GhostFoxtrot

My RuneScape Name: GhostFoxtrot
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape when i was around 10 to 12 years old. Sadly my oldest account is lost. But now i decided to come back to it after many years, and i even managed to get one of my older accounts back. I really enjoy the feeling of progression in this game. and lately i have noticed that there is an amazing community behind this game, it is about time i invest in that community.

My past/current clans/teams are: This would be my first RS clan ever. It took me awhile to find a clan that i really want to join.

About me: My name is Jeroen, which you probably cant pernounce ;) i am a 21 year old male student, currently living in Norway. My hobbies are, well, Runescape obviously, working out, any kind of sports and traveling. I really enjoy being a part of a community, something bigger then just me. It makes or breaks a game for me to be quite honest.

I heard about WG through: Youtube
I want to join because: It took me awhile to find the clan i wanted to invest my time in. I was looking at a couple of youtube videos in my spare time, and found His Lordships videos. The dedication that he descripes towards this clan and game is absolutly inspiring, and who would not want to be a part of such dedication?

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Exams and girlfriend who sadly does not share my gaming passion

WG Ajaji

Welcome to WG, make sure to hop on discord an ask for an app review :D

PineappleTom

Hey dude - I like that my girlfriend is not interested in games, it means I have to make a conscious effort to do more :)

Welcome to the community!