• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Mi gone. Still lobi u all :)

Started by BPN, January 10, 2012, 05:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPN

So yeah, some months ago i lost intrest in Runescape even more than i already did.
Figured i'd just sell bpn for some irl gps.
Got me a nice 70$ (yeah its low, i cant care less)

Wg was my first and only clan i ever actively had been playing for.
I will never lose my love for WG.

Thanks for the great time in good old times and the new runescape times.

A special thanks to Dorcha/Jenny and His Lordship/gene

You both are great persons i'll never forget.

I know i didnt fix up a list just cause i cba to do it, those who have played with me know i wont forget them either, just wanted to mention these 2 people as they have really changed a little part of me.

Here by i also would like to apologise for any hate i have spread in my long runescape carreer.

Have a good one,

BPN~~
Marco~~

Dorcha3377

I love you Marco, I always will. I am still gonna get hugged one day by surprise.

BPN

Next summer holiday iam going to America for 2 weeks, new york or w/e do you live anywere near? i owe you some hugs. ill deliver

Irock129

Quote from: BPN on January 10, 2012, 11:35:52 PM
Next summer holiday iam going to America for 2 weeks, new york or w/e do you live anywere near? i owe you some hugs. ill deliver

First of all. HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSE TO REGAIN MY 10MIL WITHOUT YOU?

2nd.I live in NY,so if Jenny lives in NY dat would be creepy. Jenny,do you live in Long Island?

George

:'(
This is a sad day for Runesc3p.
I'm gonna miss you Marco, but I hope you stick around on forums and in IRC matey.
Luv u lots.
P. S - YOOHOOOOOOO!

Wayshow

Quote from: BPN on January 10, 2012, 11:35:52 PM
I'll be in Boston after mid-august lol :3

Thisisunique

BPN

Yeah sorry, had/still have no clue where jenny lives haha.

I know i still owe someone 10M i have no idea how i can possibly give this back as BPN didnt have any bank either, iam sorry for your 10M loss. Write it down and ill promise you that you will get it back from me.

Edit; A yooohooooo?

Dorcha3377

I R live no where near New York. I live in the South.

BPN

Ah sorry for that then :P

Payed everyone back i had to, sold rest of my rsgp for irl cash and bought my gf a present.

happy scaping, see you in future 

:woeh: :woeh: