• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

First Old School feature poll

Started by Creeper975, March 14, 2013, 02:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper975

http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/c=YxxVrkKK5No/oldschool/vote.ws?id=566

Interesting polls, mostly quality of life updates, I voted yes on all 9 personally. What do you guys think?

edit: Remember polls need 75% yes to be successful.

SquelchyFish

I am both surprised and alarmed at the speed in which this has come about.
It seems the first step in including EOC-like features that will take the prestige away from the grind.

I am however for the f2p PK'ing worlds.

His Lordship

I don't want any of the changes except the login one.

Mojo

Voted no to Easter event, Changing unids and left click bank. Yes to everything else
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

DZ

It won't let me vote until I buy members again. I guess the free month they gave for voting old school doesn't count. I'll probably buy members again the day before the poll ends and vote then in order to maximize my free month.

I really hope f2p styled servers are voted in.

Pacman Syu

Can't vote because I'm f2p, but I'd only vote yes to this:
Worlds are made available so PKers can fight with free-to-play gear limits. (NB: membership is still required)
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

PineappleTom

Someone please screeny options for non-members? I would like to see the choices to further guide my decision to re-join or not.

Creeper975

Ts Stormrage

3 likes on this post and I'll vote Yes on all even though I dont play 07...

Xept the easter event... That one was the first or 2nd in a whole streak of terrible Easter events...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

DZ

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on March 14, 2013, 06:43:54 PM
3 likes on this post and I'll vote Yes on all even though I dont play 07...

Xept the easter event... That one was the first or 2nd in a whole streak of terrible Easter events...

[14:34:44] <07%NightShade> is progress satisfactory on that poll?
[14:35:36] <14Polter> need 75%
[14:35:47] <12+DZ> Stormrage if you vote yes for me I'll do citadel work when i resuscribe in a week
[14:35:50] <07%NightShade> whats current tally? I cant see without logging in
[14:36:04] <07%NightShade> oh I'll be voting yes regardless
[14:36:04] <14Polter> Worlds are made available so PKers can fight with free-to-play gear limits. (NB: membership is still required)
[14:36:04] <14Polter> Yes       73% (13434 votes)
[14:36:04] <14Polter> No       27% (4949 votes)
[14:36:26] <12+DZ> thats the only poll i care about lol. other stuff doesnt matter to me
[14:36:27] <07%NightShade> cuz thats truly what the pk community wants, right?
[14:36:46] <12+DZ> majority do yeah

Plz vote yes anyway Mister!

Colinwarrior

It's mostly technical superficial updates, not content-based (minus the Easter event)

Voted for all of them except the Easter event.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

IlIScottIlI

i dont want the easter event or any of those holiday events... waste of time imo ihavn't done them since yo yo for christmas lol

This Babylon

Quote from: IlIScottIlI on March 15, 2013, 01:32:17 AM
i dont want the easter event or any of those holiday events... waste of time imo ihavn't done them since yo yo for christmas lol
But they are fun, and you can simply ignore them, as they usually give something useless. Why vote no?

Asaad

Why hate on the Easter event. I need ma emotes gaiz.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

DZ

Mojo

I agree with all dem Elite Guardians above saying No to Easter events. I can't be bothered to do them anymore so I voted no. Jagex can hopefully use their time doing something else (although it'll probably happen)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Voted yes for most, no for the bank left click, you gotta work HARD for you stats in 07, don't be pussies!

Member since 8-8-8

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Rodney75 on March 14, 2013, 06:12:56 PM
Someone please screeny options for non-members? I would like to see the choices to further guide my decision to re-join or not.
Just fyi you can see the results page as a free player.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Buns

guys wait until jagex completely upgrades 07 into 08 -.-

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Al

Fuckin no to all of them lol. Here we go with the changes again, hopefully it's not a domino effect thing where one update leads to another and then soon everything's different again.

Like the PK gear limit worlds...doesn't it just knock PvP off balance? Will people start flocking to these worlds? Just leave it the way it is...I thought risking and bringing good gear was all part of the excitement.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Randy

Quote from: Al on March 15, 2013, 09:14:47 AM
Fuckin no to all of them lol. Here we go with the changes again, hopefully it's not a domino effect thing where one update leads to another and then soon everything's different again.

Like the PK gear limit worlds...doesn't it just knock PvP off balance? Will people start flocking to these worlds? Just leave it the way it is...I thought risking and bringing good gear was all part of the excitement.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Raging Mage2

Quote from: Randy on March 15, 2013, 12:39:57 PM

I know, I know, he isn't too quick.

They're referring to having a few worlds with gear caps in Wilderness, ie f2p items/spells, so that if someone tries to have one of these in p2p, they don't get barrage piled for bulk xp

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Colinwarrior

F2P and P2P fighting are two completely separate cultures with different tactics, gear and such...

The point is to have some worlds that would emulate old F2P worlds so that only F2P gear could be used, as many people preferred that method of fighting.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.