• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Wg while you work

Started by Chilli, April 30, 2013, 09:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilli

doing work with WG pens

ye buddy

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Al

r u obsessed with wg or something? lmfao
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Chilli

Quote from: Al on April 30, 2013, 09:33:44 AM
r u obsessed with wg or something? lmfao

its a good pen with a clip so i can keep it handy on my shirt lol, its a bit fat to put behind my ear.

I showed it to my bosses the otherday and they liked the advertising idea.  inb4ASMpens

Thanks babylon

-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

hahaha. <3

i had 2. the first day they came in i found out my dad stole the other lol...then my mom came up to me and said hey that pen was pretty cool

inb4 csb
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Rachellove9

Chilli

Thanks babylon

-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Pacman Syu

dawwwg... That's a pretty nifty pen mate.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

IlIScottIlI

as i read this from about 2 feet back i had to stop myself from saying reading pens as penis