• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] joining runest4r89

Started by runest4r, May 22, 2013, 01:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runest4r

OLOR=WHITE]About You and Your Account[/COLOR]
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
runest4r89  had more but dont realy remember  warlord i beleave was one of them

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
i started in about 2008  a friend of mine told me about it since then i played till now :P  like afk skilling watching rs movies and diffrent movies played alot of soulwars and pvming  before eoc i made an  range tank 99 def 99 range 99 mage  i pked sometimes but with this 07 acount  i wanne pk more  and  get better at it 

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
my real name is sebastian 24 years old i live in the netherlands close to amsterdam  besides rs i like sport drumming and girls movies

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
browsing oldskool forums clan search for rs 07

Your PvP Experience abit not to much but wanne get better

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
none tbh

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?

i will do my best and i live in netherlands but i bleave i am mostly on my nitght time online so i think it wont be a problem not thure tho i am euro
7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
yess  well atleast try

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
okeee i agree

Your Activity and Availability try to be on everyday

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
i agreee on those :)

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
not realy

Wizard

Hello Sebastian, welcome to WG forums, GL, Keep training bud.

Twizlers300

Hey man welcome to the forums.  ^.^

Mami Tomoei

Welcome to the forums, Hope you enjoy a new experience in a new wildy multi pvp clan. Most of us are here to help you learn new stuff  :)

Mojo

Hi sebastian, welcome to WG boards :)
You're 9 levels off our 80 combat requirement according to the hiscores. Good luck training and feel stick to stick around our IRC and Forums while you train!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Tmal34

Welcome! Way back in the day WG was where I learned about large scale PKing, I hope you have as good of an experience as I did.

Creeper975

Welcome, GL training and don't stop at 80.

runest4r

thx guys for all the messages

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

V3ng3ance

Nice app, welcome to the forums.

Rachellove9

Just need an interview in irc.
Hope to see you soon.

X Warrior170

Hello sir, welcome to WG Forums.

[center

Lighten

Hey there, welcome to WG forums. Hope to see you around.

Batfire

Al

Another from the Netherlands. Good to have you.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Last active 22nd May.

PM me if you want this reopening if you decide to come back active.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.