• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Longhorn143's Return.

Started by Longhorn143, June 09, 2013, 02:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn143

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
King Stevie, Longhorn143

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started in 2004, and the only thing I do is pk with clans.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Steven I'am 18 years old, and I live in Florida. My main hobby is bodybuilding (I never want to get on stage, I just like getting bigger). I workout 5 days a week, and on top of that I have a summer job of working on building a new house for a construction company. I'am starting college in the fall and when I start I will have to find a new part time job.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
I've been in the clan before, and I've been in wars with you guys whilst I was in other clans.

5.  Post a screenshot showing His Lordship, Mojohaza1, Rachellove9, Bassism and Vio Amethyst added to your Friends List. Contact one of these people if you need help with taking screenshots.

Your PvP Experience

6. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

Dk
Exodus
Vr
Rot
Tk
Wg

7. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
If the events are planned I will try my best to make it there.

8. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes as I get back in the swing of things I'll make sure to pick up some war gear.

9. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes I play to war so I will try not to skip any events if I'm online.

Your Activity and Availability

10. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes.

11. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
I work and I workout but, I'll try my best.

12.  Have you read and understood the Rules and Requirements topic which can be found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
Yes.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Rachellove9

Hi Steven.

Interesting read.  I'll enjoy talking to you. 
Do you recall who else was in the clan with you at the time you were in?
I recall a lot of Steve's and Steven's but I don't recall your rsn.

BeeBee

Quote from: Rachellove9 on June 09, 2013, 02:54:49 PM
Hi Steven.

I was.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Longhorn143

Quote from: Rachellove9 on June 09, 2013, 02:54:49 PM
Hi Steven.

His Lordship

Quote6. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

Dk
Exodus
Vr
Rot
Tk
Wg

Rot

Rot

RoT

RoT

His Lordship

Most spies usually wouldn't tell us they were ever in RoT, but RoT has been sending spies our way for a while.
I hate to turn away an old member, but that clan is a black mark on anyone's application.
This needs further staff discussion.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

His Lordship

Rachellove9

I am reopening for members to discuss.
My view is clear.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Mojo

outstanding issues have been cleared up. Interviewed and accepted :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]