• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] turmoilvengz, 80

Started by turmoilvengz, June 23, 2013, 12:50:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turmoilvengz

WG INTRODUCTION: turmoilvengz

My RuneScape Name: turmoilvengz
My Previous RSNs: i had too much names ;p
My Combat Level: 80
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: im an active pvp-staker-pvm and skilling isnt really my thing ;p

My past clans/teams and any current teams: had diffrent clans but they are junk

About me: my name is jake i am 15 years old and i do play every day

I heard about WG through: Zybez/RSC Forums
I want to join because: the video of your clan

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey Jake, you don't really seem to have put much effort into your application. Welcome to the boards and I hope that you can edit a bit more information into your questions. Take a look at the application form again if you need help answering the questions.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Edit your app, put some effort into your application and we'll put some effort into accepting you.

This is not me trying to be rude, just straight.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

X Warrior170

A little more effort, and you`ll have not a problem.

[center

Josheh

Hey there jake, nice to see your interested in WG. At this current moment you don't meet the mage (51) requirements. I haven't checked if they've been updated in the current range level requirement but it has/is about to go up to 70.

I see you are mainly free to play skill oriented, do you just prefer to play it that was or you just don't know much about skills such as herblore/hunter/construction. If the latter is the case we have a section on these forums for skill guides.

If you could, can you add some more to your application about your past clanning experiences, specifically if you have an experience with tanking (both p2p and f2p). If you have experience calling don't be afraid to mention that. Also can you add your Time Zone (GMT, EST, AEST).

Thanks!

Member since 8-8-8

Longhorn143

Sup man, you should focus on training your defence, and mage.

Wizard

Josheh

Hasn't logged on since 30 minutes after app, re apply if you can increase you activity by a lot.

Member since 8-8-8