• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] ghostley

Started by ghostley, April 07, 2015, 06:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghostley

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ghostley

My RuneScape Name: ghostley
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 78
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape in 2009 but I was never was seriously into the game until Old School came out. I didn't play in 2007 but I really like retro games and once I started playing OSRS I knew that I wouldn't stop. I have since made multiple accounts.

Ghostley is my Zerker and is my only account that is PvP oriented. I am rather inexperienced in PvP and that is one of the reasons why I want to join WG.

My "main" is Steely Dan. I have a quest cape and I am currently working on a long term goal of getting 99 Slayer untrimmed. I am close to having enough money to buy the rest of the cannonballs that I will need, mainly funded by merchanting and runecrafting.

01000011 ('C' represented in binary) is my defense pure. I don't play on it very much because it gets boring killing monks for hours on end :P

My favorite skill is Slayer with Runecraft being a close second. I also enjoy doing quests and PvP, especially Dharok pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

I heard about WG through: I have known about them since I started playing
I want to join because: I'm mainly looking for a positive PvP community where I can further develop my skills. I looked at other clans as well but the vast majority did not respect other players/clans, which is why I feel that WG stands out among the rest. I am a man of character even online, so I needed a clan that could follow suit.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Education

james o_o

Hey Hugh! Welcome to the clan, hope to get to know you better in the coming weeks.

Banana

RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Frozen 10

Mojo

Nice application Hugh! 

Ask in IRC for an interview:D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom