• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [DS] MeMighty

Started by memighty, December 26, 2015, 06:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memighty

DS INTRODUCTION: MeMighty

My RuneScape Name: MeMighty
My Previous RSNs: Klvnbrks, Mrghosty4
My Combat Level: 65
My Total Level: 455
In the DS Clan Chat already: Yes

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2003, I played on and off for many years till about 2008. I enjoy group events, PvP, PvM, and making conversation.

I recently started DS and am enjoying the open world pvp. Looking forward to getting all 99s!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never been in a clan

About me: My name is Jason, I'm 25, I am retired and bored! I enjoy downhill mountain biking, racing cars, runescape, disneyland. Born and raised in California. 

I heard about WG through: I googled top active runescape clans and i found your youtube page. After familarizing myself with your youtube videos the decision was easy. Wilderness Guardians is a solid organization I'd like to be a part of and hopefully add to.

Mojo

Hey Jason. You should expand the About Me section.

What did you google to find us?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

memighty

Gladly!

I googled top active runescape clans and i found your youtube page. After familarizing myself with your youtube videos the decision was easy. Wilderness Guardians is a solid organization I'd like to be a part of and hopefully add to.

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]