• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

SAF retiring at the end of the Season

Started by BeeBee, May 08, 2013, 05:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

Sir Alex has decided to retire at the end of this football season?

Thoughts on him?
Thoughts on his successor?
How will United do without him?

No doubt he's one of the best managers to have graced football, if not the best. I <3 SAF.

Haven't followed Mourinho and Chelski so I would like to see him here. SAF has left big boots to fill and has left a lot of live up to and I think Moyes isn't big enough for it. In saying that, if Mourinho is 95% going to Chelsea then I would love to see Ole Gunnar back at United since everyone loves him!

Unless Mourinho comes I can't see us beating City next season unless the rumours of Ronaldo or Bale are true.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Chilli

Well where do i start?

As a Liverpool fan, i can't stand the bloke. He's a hipocrite, talks shite and ruthless.

But if i put that to the side, you can't take away from him what he has achieved, i really doubt united will be the same after this, they will or i hope they will go down hill, unless the pull in a big name who can have the same effect on the players, because a lot of them have big ego's.

To replace him, i've had my money on moyes for a couple years now, what he's done at everton with what money he has is brilliant, but again as a Liverpool fan, they can both fuck off down to the 2nd half the table :)

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Mojo

One of the best managers there has ever been.

I think United can do fine without him if the next managers ensures some stability. I think David Moyes is a perfect fit (his Everton contract expires soon I think).
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Sports talk...! <3

But unfortunately I don't keep up with football/soccer, especially if it's the Premier league. rolf :/

Heard the news on Twitter, must be a big deal. Right...will gtfo now. :P

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mtoise

When, not if Moyes goes to United, it will show just how good of a manager he is, not only wasnt Ferguson a great tactician he was a great people manager, mainly because he scared the shit out of them all. How the players will react to Moyes is a different question altogether.  Putting it quite blunt, Giggs who is 39 now this will his first managerial change he has witnessed. 

Will they give Moyes the same amount of time they gave SAF, uNited fans were wanting his head just before they won the FA Cup in 1990; how times change.   If they dont want Moyes they could always have my shower of shite Mowbray! :D

Toby

Moyes to United, Mourinho to Chelsea after the summer and OGS is not good enough for United yet. Yes he won tippeligaen 2 years in a row with Molde but this year he's been shait. I bet he's gonna go to Everton if not De Matteo does it.
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Wizard