• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Pretty damn amazing!

Started by Bam, June 19, 2013, 03:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bam

Well i'm not sure how far did these kind of products have already spread around US but it was very new for me. I think it's an amazing thing with HUGE potential...and it's out there right now to buy. So i was wondering if any1 has already had some experience with this stuff and if it really works.

NeverWet Arrives - Hands-On Product Demonstration

take a look, it's really amazing. If any1 who knows be for a little longer would be down to buy be a spray like that and send it to me would be really amazing, since it's not available in Germany yet. Contact me if you would be so kind :) i really want to try it out and play around with it.

what do you guys think about it?

Oh and it's definetaly not a troll, you can buy that stuff on amazon.com and there are lots of vids like that out there.

Josheh

Was sitting there wondering what a decent purpose for this would be then the water/iphone one really hit, I wonder if this is what the sony xperia uses?

Member since 8-8-8

Wizard

That's awesome, I could def use it for my shoes :(

Rangex

That is pretty amazing and very very clever, I wonder how long it lasts though

Flames377

Rockinmage

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]