• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] V3ng3ance - Introductory Post

Started by V3ng3ance, May 15, 2013, 10:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V3ng3ance

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?

V3ng3ance

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):

I began playing in the sixth grade back in 2005 and instantly became addicted. I quit three years later when the wild was removed along with free trade, never to play again until I stated playing some private servers and heard about the osrs come back. Favorite activities include lifting, playing basketball and football, and just hanging out with friends.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Name is Giovanni, I'm 19 years old, male, live in the US, eastern time. Pretty much listen to any and all types of music except screamo and really country country music. Will be a junior in the Fall in  college then off to law school. I have quite a bit of likes and few dislikes. I'm pretty easy going and social so I don't think it'll be hard for me to get actively involved within this community.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?

For the past few weeks I've been interested in joining a clan that actually has a reputation and has experience. Back in the day I had to consistently switch clans since they would last weeks and at times months. None of which I can recall their names. I just want a clan that has individuals around my age and are mature but also enjoy the game and goofing off as a group.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.

As stated before, I have been a part of quite a few clans that did PvP, none of which lasted for more than a few weeks though. I guess I could say that I have had a lot of experience both pking in groups and by myself.  While I do not consider myself a great pker, I can in fact hold my own when the time comes.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?

Absolutely I can attend these events, I do have work but it should not prove to be a huge conflict. I can inform any leader of my unavailability beforehand.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?

Absolutely, since I actively PK right now, I already have sets very similar to the required sets by the clan.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?

I agree. When making a commitment one should see it through.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)

Absolutely, just need to install them.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?

Not really, I have a pretty stable schedule that should not conflict with my online availability.

I appreciate you guys considering me and I look forward to being a Wilderness Guardian. 

Wizard

Nice application and welcome Giovanni.
Once you have IRC or SK installed you can come into the irc room where we all live :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Welcome to the boards Giovanni :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Tmal34

Hey Giovanni welcome!

I'm finishing up my 1L year of law school now :)

V3ng3ance

Thanks for all the welcomes!! That's awesome Tmal, what school you attend?

Also, is the IRC download on the mIRC website?

Twizlers300

Nice intro man. Looking forward to seeing you around these boards.

Creeper975

Wizard

Quote from: V3ng3ance on May 15, 2013, 11:23:03 PM

Yes. mIRC.

Mojo

Quote from: Wizard on May 16, 2013, 12:32:14 AM

Yes. mIRC.
or swiftkit http://swiftkit.net
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Tmal34

I'm at UChicago ^____^

Al

Quote from: Tmal34 on May 16, 2013, 03:28:46 AM

I'm at UChicago ^____^

Big Timer
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

2007reborn

nice app man, i hope to see you around :)
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Rachellove9

Hang out in His Lordship friend chat ingame too.
I look forward to meeting you.
You might want to download TS3 as well.
I'm est time zone too. 

Peace
Rachy

Starzhine

Welcome I hope you will find a place here in WG. A very good application!

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

V3ng3ance

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be out of the state this weekend and will return Monday. I have yet to hear further instructions or feedback on my application so I hope for positives when I return. I have downloaded both Teamspeak3 and Swiftkick. I have also requested assistance with both programs which I have been unable to receive. Hope to see you all when I come back as one step closer to fellow clan mates. Happy hunting.

Wizard

Quote from: V3ng3ance on May 18, 2013, 02:46:42 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that I will be out of the state this weekend and will return Monday. I have yet to hear further instructions or feedback on my application so I hope for positives when I return. I have downloaded both Teamspeak3 and Swiftkick. I have also requested assistance with both programs which I have been unable to receive. Hope to see you all when I come back as one step closer to fellow clan mates. Happy hunting.

Have you got on IRC and done your Interview yet? You'll need to do that to further your application <3 Have fun out of state. If you need IRC help I'm pretty efficient with it so what's going on with it, lemme know when you get back :)

Mojo

Come into our IRC channel and request an interview.

You can join IRC by clicking the Live Chat link at the top of this page.

check this page for more info: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=65.0
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

Hello, I talked to you a bit ingame and his lordship cc.
If you can get on IRC on Monday night est time, I should be on to interview you too.
I'm on and off during the day.

Looking forward to talking to you again.
Peace
Rachy