• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] oDelaaah

Started by oDelaaah, December 02, 2016, 04:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oDelaaah

OSRS INTRODUCTION: oDelaaah

My RuneScape Name: oDelaaah
My Previous RSNs: Addict2weed
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 110
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I'm playing since a very long time, I play for a few months then I normally quit for a few months. That's the way my rs life is gonnan be probably :D I allready joined the clan a couple of months ago but quitted playing runescape again. I'm not a lucky player when it comes with drops from bosses, that's why I hope to get some extra cash from pking with this clan also. I also like to pk deep wildy with a lot of people it gives me a huge adrenaline boost.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: this is the only clan i joined, but probably got kicked for inactivity when i stopped playing. Hopefully you guys accept me back so we can get the old times back! Would really appreciate it! :)

About me: My name is Delano I play football, I'm from Belgium. I'm 23 years old. Also got a girlfriend, don't know if this is really important :p

I heard about WG through: Allready joined this clan, before that I saw this clan on the internet.
I want to join because: Really enjoyed the PK trips, that's what I really miss when playing.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Sometimes school situations

Frozen 10

jaredspurr

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]