• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Mojohaza01 is complete

Started by Flames377, December 17, 2013, 03:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flames377

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Flames377

Prazo

Mister Kyle

Mojo

> see high wc level
> automatically assume bot
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ecs Ovechkin

Ecs Ovechkin

Tappaga

People has assumed in the past that i bot, because i can play as much as 24 hours a day with breaks of course. :D

Have done it many times during the week, it's something people can't stop me from doing and that's what i love to do, play play play. Nothing beats the satisfaction i get from it.  :3

But i think sandboxing second account on same computer is against runescape rules?

Prazo

Quote from: Tappaga on December 27, 2013, 11:47:56 AM
People has assumed in the past that i bot, because i can play as much as 24 hours a day with breaks of course. :D

Have done it many times during the week, it's something people can't stop me from doing and that's what i love to do, play play play. Nothing beats the satisfaction i get from it.  :3

But i think sandboxing second account on same computer is against runescape rules?
>Against runescape rules
lol

Tappaga

Quote from: Prazo on December 27, 2013, 12:13:38 PM

>Against runescape rules
lol

Prazwurst

Prazo

Quote from: Tappaga on December 27, 2013, 12:40:27 PM
Quote from: Prazo on December 27, 2013, 12:13:38 PM

>Against runescape rules
lol

Prazwurst
shattt app