• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] 420 Brownie, 84

Started by 420 Brownie, January 15, 2014, 03:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

420 Brownie

WG INTRODUCTION: 420 Brownie

My RuneScape Name: 420 Brownie
My Previous RSNs: Tzhaar Jaded

Roar It in

Ibezgoko

My Combat Level: 84
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started okaying at 9 With a group of friends well my entire neighborhood of 13 friends. At first i started on an account my best friend made for me Blooper369 but its been so long since ive logged into that account. well that account was hacked and so i made this account it took me awhile to get up there in combat skills and what not because i was younger. But the past 2 years i've Really started pushing i made my first 10 mill in rs2 before it was eoc then i started to get to the 100mills Then i was unfortunately hacked and eoc came out so i quit but then i heard about rs 07 coming so i quickly bought my member ship and started the vote and as you know the vote passed and from being a level 3 the first month after it came out i got a clue scroll containing a zammy page so i had good cash to start on i started training and making some money and now ive gotten up to 84 combat and 84 thieving and i should have 91 fletching at the end of today. my goals are to join a pk clan and reach 99 thieving and fletching.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am 16 i play drums guitar clarinet basson and im in the drumline. My talents are Music and surfing. i live in california. i am a male. I like cartoon shows i dislike new cartoon shows.

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: I have always wanted to join a pvp clan but im new to it and i think i would be a good advantage  to your team because you can easily mold me to what fits best for your clan.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope nothing

Wizard

Well it seems you have a lot of activities in your life :)
You are 16 combat levels off of our requirements of 100+ Combat for 07.
That's not too many levels you can probably get it done in a week or two.
Until then you can get to know us in #WG_LOBBY on SwiftIRC or in His Lordship's clan chat and on forums :)
Feel free to come in and say hello :D  :woeh:

Tappaga

Nice to see so many people apply :)
One thing though is that the level requirements for WG is 100 if i have not being mistaken so a little bit of combat training and youll be there in no time.

Al

I started playing the game with a group of neighborhood friends too. :) That was back in 2004 though, and most of them quit within a year or two. Good times.

Cali represent! Which part are you from? I'm in the Bay.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

Declined for now, feel free to come back when you meet the reqs :).