• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Your Super Power

Started by His Lordship, February 11, 2012, 08:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

What is your super power?

Click on this link to be taken to the random super power generator.
Use your Runescape username.
Choose your gender.
You MUST have a weakness.You may only have ONE power.

Paste your super powers below.
Choose the first result. Do not regenerate powers until you find something you like. That takes the fun out of it.

His Lordship

His Lordship lords over a collection of bulls. Terribly, His Lordship becomes out of control during combat in the presence of diamond.

I got a shit one...

BeeBee

Panda is able to tunnel through solid magic, however doing so drains his constitution for one week. Also, he has a reputation for a remarkable ability to sense bull, but only while in pain. Panda has the power to transform any bee into water and he has learned to make duplicates of himself. He can transform his body into ice and he has been known to spin like a whirlwind. Panda wades into combat wielding a terrifying dagger and he is known for his mind-blowing vision. Terribly, Panda is deathly afraid of grues.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

You did it wrong.
QuoteYou may only have ONE power.
Gf reading skills.

PineappleTom

Rodney75 has been known to absorb the damage from aging and use it to increase his skill at tracking. Unfortunately, Rodney75 is especially vulnerable to rubber-based attacks.

Wayshow

Wayshow has the power to block blinding light and deflect them in a field around himself. Unfortunately, Wayshow is deathly afraid of zombies.

Toby

Fear The Fbi has been known to become gigantic. Sadly, Fear The Fbi becomes clueless in the presence of sand.

lol
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Bam

Bambaleo is able to copy the skills of his foes, however doing so drains his intelligence for one week. Lamentably, Bambaleo becomes sickly in the presence of steel.

awesome

Pyroclastic0

Pyroclastic0 developed the talent to take control of cold and bend it to his will, but only when concentrating. Sadly, Pyroclastic0 endures the burden of being clumsy.

wat

His Lordship

You guys got way better super powers than me.

BeeBee

Quote from: His Lordship on February 11, 2012, 09:03:57 AM
You did it wrong.
Gf reading skills.

/care.

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

BeeBee

Quote from: His Lordship on February 11, 2012, 12:19:37 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 11, 2012, 12:04:20 PM
Quote from: His Lordship on February 11, 2012, 09:03:57 AM
You did it wrong.
Gf reading skills.

/care.
/respect
Purple: #wg_lobby    N H    U N I T
Hi <3

Ok i apologise

Vio

WG Keanu carries a venomous minigun that also grants a phenomenal ability to see the past. Lamentably, WG Keanu takes harm from exposure to dust.

wat

Taibz

NH mom is able to take control of gravity and bend it to his will. Shamefully, NH mom struggles with being ugly.

Had a good laugh at my weakness
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Owen

NH Bassism wields a deadly skateboard made from rock. Unfortunately, NH Bassism is deathly afraid of whales.

I love whales =[

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

SuccinctLizard3

UncleRukcus rides an astounding sport-utility vehicle into battle, but only while carrying his talisman. Unfortunately, UncleRukcus takes harm from exposure to wood.

=[]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rammstein

Kamil Maczka can transform any ninja into ice. Shamefully, Kamil Maczka becomes confused in the presence of shadow.

Wdf is this sorcery how can i transform a ninja but be confused in the presence of a shadow

Mojo

Mojohaza1 has been known to absorb the damage from high pressure and redirect it toward a single rival. Sadly, Mojohaza1 is handicapped by being powerless.

gayest weakness ever :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Etociel has the power to view distant locations with his mind, but never in bright light. Lamentably, Etociel takes harm from exposure to cloth.

I knew I was never meant to be a mage.  ##

Kevin

KevCross possesses the power to confuse the memories of a foe. Unfortunately, KevCross suffers from being powerless.
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Rachellove9

Rachellove9 has mastered the ability to make duplicates of herself. Tragically, Rachellove9 is notorious for being out of control during combat.

I think that is the most awesome super power. 
I could go to work and stay at home all at the same time.
There was a "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" series show about something like that.

I might be able to agree with the out of control in combat too.  lol
I only did it once too.

Dorcha3377

Dorcha3377 is protected from damage by a magic shield. Additionally, she has an outstanding flexibility and she lords over a pack of vegetables. Dorcha3377 can steal the appearance of her combatants and use it against them and she battles rivals using a toxic energy blade made from rock. Terribly, Dorcha3377 is especially vulnerable to fire-based attacks.

Coach

Coach can command sway the view of his army based on his outstanding good looks and coaching ability, sadly coach extremely susceptible to mind control. 

Jake

Blaze3650 resists combatants with a cataclysmic whip that also grants a bizarre agility. Terribly,Blaze3650 is especially vulnerable to corbomite-based attacks.

Fear my whip. And what is corbomite
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.