• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Your Super Power

Started by His Lordship, February 11, 2012, 08:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abs L

Quote from: Owen on February 11, 2012, 02:52:24 PM
NH Bassism wields a deadly skateboard made from rock. Unfortunately, NH Bassism is deathly afraid of whales.

I love whales =[

Loooool Whales xD, ah that's funny.

Mine:

Abs L has the power to confuse the memories of an enemy. Tragically, Abs L takes harm from exposure to silver.

Meh.

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Vephy

Vephyrus is protected from damage by an energy barrier. Terribly, Vephyrus becomes partially paralyzed in the presence of wood.

Sorry guys  :X

Keith

Reticked has been known to fly through solid objects using an awe-inspiring sport-utility vehicle. Shamefully, Reticked suffers from being ill-mannered.

Mark

Marktonikkle owns all of the powers and talents of a starfish. Lamentably, Marktonikkle is deathly afraid of whales.

I set the standard.

xGod Fath3Rx

Penguinfact possesses the power to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and redirect it toward a distant area. Unfortunately, Penguinfact is deathly afraid of spiders.

Armybuilder

Armybuilder has mastered the ability to skim the memories of others. Lamentably, Armybuilder is infamous for being homeless.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Jayson

Jadi_Simondz possesses the power to make duplicates of himself, however only when concentrating. Shamefully, Jadi_Simondz is notorious for being terrible at inventing.

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Thisisunique

Nh Fred has mastered the ability to copy attacks of his rivals. Tragically, Nh Fred is especially vulnerable to dust-based attacks.

Brent147

Brent147 battles enemies wielding a savage sai that also grants an amazing wisdom. Tragically, Brent147 becomes afflicted with Tourette's syndrome in the presence of dust.
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Vio

What is with you people and dust seriously

heitorpacheco

PaO0lILE3tCh can spin like a whirlwind. Unfortunately, PaO0lILE3tCh becomes rigidly inflexible in the presence of corbomite
>.> I CANT ride a bike now :@

Kung_Man149

Kungman is known for his spectacular fortitude. Sadly, Kungman is deathly afraid of bears.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Dieyou2000

Dieyou2000 is known for his ability to never stop fapping.  Sadly, Dieyou2000 is an nh, ddosing troll.

Frozen 10

Frozen 10 has the power to change shape into an elephant. Tragically, Frozen 10 is notorious for being clueless.

-.^

Ross

QuoteRosstitution has the power to deflect vibrations. Shamefully, Rosstitution takes harm from exposure to kevlar.

NoBody

Qerre has the power to become tiny. Unfortunately, Qerre is notorious for being deaf.

Colinwarrior

Colinwarrior is known for his unbelievable agility. Unfortunately, Colinwarrior is infamous for being sickly.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Warcow1992

:nyan:

Warcow1992 has learned to make duplicates of herself. Sadly, Warcow1992 is infamous for being afflicted with Tourette's syndrome.

Moo!~

Daron

xH3RO has mastered the ability to transform any sloth into gold. Shamefully, xH3RO takes harm from exposure to string.
Wtf? What a pathetic power!

Warcow1992

can we get real powers and weeknesses this generator sucks !

" His lordhip has the power to choose lame power generators, he is week to tuna fish"

Moo!~

Suspect Doom

suspect doom has learned to cause his rivals to become kind of an asshole. Terribly, suspect doom suffers from being terrible at diplomacy.

^ i lol'd tbh

Byakuya

Byakuya has a reputation for an outstanding proficiency at piloting. Lamentably, Byakuya is well-known for being unable to see humans

scumtroll69

dogscrotum42 developed the talent to deflect javelins, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Unfortunately, dogscrotum42 is handicapped by being horribly disfigured

Sounds correct.

Mister Kyle

Kyle is able to rocket from rooftop to rooftop using a mind-blowing jet. Sadly, Kyle is well-known for being unable to smell.

vNotorious

Dylan has the power to become incorporeal. He also possesses the power to steal defenses of his opponents and use it against them and he lords over a bundle of squids. Dylan rides a super mech into battle and he has an unbelievable combat sense. Lamentably, Dylan becomes completely incapable of disguise in the presence of dust.