• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] The Portal

Started by The portal, April 18, 2016, 03:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The portal

OSRS INTRODUCTION: The Portal

My RuneScape Name: The Portal
My Previous RSNs: Orcofstr
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape when i was little, around 10 years old. I have played rs3 until the EOC and then i quitted. I'm playing 07 actively for a little while now. My favorite activities are Slayer and slaying Wildy bosses. When i'm a higher combat i really like to Pvm. (especially God wars)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was member of the clan DEC on RS3 a few years ago, it was an active PVM clan.

About me: My name is David, im 19 years old and live in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. I study IT and my hobbies are playing soccer and runescape.

I heard about WG through: Runescape Forums
I want to join because: I would like to PVM with the clan and hang out, the clan looks very professional. Im working on my combat level and hope to be 100+ soon.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Exams or Holidays but they won't impact it drastically

plz ronan

gl joining!, you gona haveto work abit on some of your stats tho :D

I CE Y

Mojo

Hey there David, if you're looking to join our non-PvP division you need 1250 total level. Alternatively 85 Ranged or 82 Magic to join our PvP division.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

The portal

Okay i will tell you guys when im 1250, thanks for the replies  :)