• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] Criz223

Started by Chrismaster2, December 28, 2015, 05:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrismaster2

DS INTRODUCTION: Criz223

My RuneScape Name: Criz223
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 87
My Total Level: 1094
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing back in around 07, rs3 disinterests me as the normal playerbase, but I enjoy grinding up in darkscape ( and doing barrows when i dont get pk'd...)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Kingdoms of Gileanor
innactive and empty, just left

About me: USA
hiphop and alt rock exceed the universe
trilingual (italian,english,spanish)
no talent though
ive some gained skill in league of legends at least, gold 1 division, play it and darkscape pretty much equal throughout the day (darkscape at least like 6 hours a day if i'm not busy with school)

I'm a soon to graduate technology student in highschool, although I believe I'll probably pursue a culinary future, I absolutelyyyy love competitive Ssb  :dowant: but everyone in my area is terrible at it.

I heard about WG through: darkscape society clan member: fatal4u

Mojo

Hey there nice app :D

Hang in wg_cc or Live Chat (top of the page) and ask for app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You now have our DarkScape forum rank and have been given an extra rank in our CC, you can read how to progress in CC ranks here.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on DS you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]