• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Booty Bamf

Started by Booty Bamf, December 30, 2016, 07:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booty Bamf

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Booty Bamf

My RuneScape Name: Booty Bamf
My Previous RSNs: Savaged OG, Bouncy Booty, Try your Luc, xMILFx, Milf Shots, Drgon Legend, PVP_Gang7-PVP, Tyrenlee
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2006. I chopped yews for full rune and went pking without food or pots and cried like the 8 year old I was when I died. A few months later I became member for the first time and got my whip. I practised and practised in duel arena till I became better and better. Then I started pking again and noticed how I was failing because I didn't have venge. After grinding for piety and venge I finally became better at pking, then turmoil and rapier came out. I grinded and grinded till I got those to with my goal to become the best 13 year old pker out there. I fought big pkers like Risky Sharky and Sparc mac and was very proud when I managed to defeat them. I built up to 400m and decided I wanted a divine, so I went staking and instantly got cleaned and quit Runescape in 2012. Now 4 months ago I came back, older, not wiser. In the past 4 months I've been cleaned for around 100m atleast 15 times and then rebuilt to 100m pking just to get cleaned staking again. I've quit staking and am currently at 100m again ^^. I spent my childhood pking and I'm planning on continueing this. The wilderness and pvp worlds are my home and main source of income.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Milf clan.

About me: My name is Tyrone, I am 1 month away from turning 18 and I'm from the Netherlands. I have a passion for working out and spending time with my girlfriend and friends. I hate my job but I love the money. I grew up poor in a bad neighbourhood but as I've been living here my whole life everyone knows me and I'm cool with them. I like kickboxing in my spare time when I don't feel like working out. I love hiphop and it's culture. I have a very strong hatred towards racism.

I heard about WG through: Saw someone advertise for another clan, I didn't like the clan so he forwarded me to M249.
I want to join because: I like pking and now that I'm not a zerk anymore I like pvming to. The first time I joined the clanchat I noticed how all the members are chill and not some hardcore trash talking Runescape nerds like most of the community is. When I went streamsniping Monni with some members we were having fun and at this point I was sure I wanted to join.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My exams this summer, my trip to the carribean islands with my girl this summer and getting engaged this summer.

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP