• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Zeah

Started by Teequoze, January 07, 2016, 02:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teequoze

Hey, what do you guys think from Zeah?

I only tried one house Shayzien on arrival I started curing the patients with some help from Ajaji. To get towards 5% Than I started killing lizards which took forever until 40%. Now the only reward Shayzien city gives you is the new armour which gives the stats from something between black and mithril armour https://i.imgur.com/2zLA4dX.jpg.
I think this all takes to long in comparison with what you get as reward.

This also seems the same case with the magic house, the new spellbook looks completely useless.. also from the mining and smithing house I haven't heard many good and the same with cooking and fishing.

Only usefull thing will be the runecrafting house when you have 77 RC

I think the continent now released will just be dead content in a couple months unless they buff rewards.

Atleast for myself I don't think I will go back there in the near future.

I hope the next 2 continents released will be better.. this one honestly just sucks what we're the developpers even thinking  :X

Mojo

Moved to RS discussion forum. Haven't had the chance to try Zeah myself yet.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

samumikkola

i did do the full 100% on mining place and it is pretty useless u dont get xp or money.

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

O_Beast

I think the releases are in phases & phase 1 is just a taste of what they are going to put on there. I got 100% with the Shayzien house & made a fair bit of GP now killing lizard dudes

i mr420

the main this with zeah besides all the houses would be the lizards men cause they drop the dwh obviously. so im hoping they do update more of the other content cause the only useful thing now would be the dwh