• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color]Looking to Join.

Started by Feather Boy, October 09, 2012, 03:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feather Boy

About You and Your Account

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
FEATHER B0Y

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):Too long ago classic time frame, RSN means Feather boy = Light defenses (Light as a feather) favorite activity Pking

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes): Male From Minnesota in the United States. I enjoy all types of music. I play many diff games.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Was looking on forums for a PvP oriented clan that accepts specialized pvp characters. DG and Eventually move over to WG

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
extensive F2p pvp experience, i occasionally p2p pvp, only been in S

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
i can when i am available i got a different work schedule every week/day if im on i am available and will participate

7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I got no problem with TS i use it for many other games, as for IRC i dont know what that is so i dont trust it for the time being.

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Not at the moment

Pacman Syu

I like you.

Quoteextensive F2p pvp experience, i occasionally p2p pvp, only been in S
Is this an unfinished sentence or am I just stupid?

Welcome to the forums!  :woeh:
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Feather Boy

Meant to say i have only been in the Clan Sorrow Knights, as i quit today to look for more specialized clans as they only do clan warring on weekends. I guess i am looking at a more member clan than just 15-20 people. Um

My Stats:

Attack: 60
Strength: 99
Defense: 40
Hit Points: 75
Range: 51
Magic: 52
Prayer: 45

If that helps my application.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Welcome mate, looking forward to meeting you.

Owen

Did/do you have a topic in the 'Looking For a Clan' forum on the official Runescape Boards?

I think I literally just read your topic if you do.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

PkUrClaws

Welcome and good luck! Aswell if your looking to be in the clan itself its manditory that you use IRC,  It's not harmfull and a very safe way to communicate with others,  Read up on it, SwiftKit has it aswell,  and we have one avalible up top in "chat" you can connect to the WG lobbys.

Feather Boy

@ Owen: Yes i do have a topic on the Runescape forums looking for a clan. @ PKUR: I just read up on IRC on wiki sounds fine could use it if i could ever figure out how to work the damn thing. i join it and it comes up "Errorous nickname" what ever that means i have no clue i typed in my RSN like it said and hit connect. Nothing happens hit me up in game. RSN: FEATHER B0Y.     0= Zero.

Mojo

Quote from: Feather Boy on October 09, 2012, 09:50:23 PM
@ Owen: Yes i do have a topic on the Runescape forums looking for a clan. @ PKUR: I just read up on IRC on wiki sounds fine could use it if i could ever figure out how to work the damn thing. i join it and it comes up "Errorous nickname" what ever that means i have no clue i typed in my RSN like it said and hit connect. Nothing happens hit me up in game. RSN: FEATHER B0Y.     0= Zero.
it doesn't like spaces, you have to use underscore or dash. Ask one of us for an interview in IRC ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Feather Boy

i guess ill keep this one open. Not sure, looking for a clan thats a little bit bigger i guess. will talk soon enough ;)

Mojo

Quote from: Feather Boy on October 09, 2012, 10:21:03 PM
i guess ill keep this one open. Not sure, looking for a clan thats a little bit bigger i guess. will talk soon enough ;)
There aren't too many large pvp clans left out there, but good luck and maybe we will see you back here soon :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Interested to know your experience.

Most of the big clans left, RSD, VR, EoS, Sol won't accept you unless you are top notch. Also the big clan scene is a nasty place ngl.

WG's at a healthy number where you're less likely to be fucked over, and learn more.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

We're at about 40-45. Don't know our number at the top of my head right now, on my phone. Hope to see you around.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Quote from: Al on October 10, 2012, 03:28:22 PM
We're at about 40-45. Don't know our number at the top of my head right now, on my phone. Hope to see you around.
we told him this in irc, he is looking for bigger though O.o
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]