• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] BAMFZerkPure's APP(:

Started by BAMFZerkPure, September 26, 2012, 10:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAMFZerkPure

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
BAMFZerkPure-- past usernames, --I heart420 I, big papa437, scimmytomaul and many others not remembered

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started about 2 years ago with this account and made him a turmoil berserker pure but he is no longer a zerk pure hes got 70 defence, does have the turmoil and by far my favorite account i ever owned! My favorite acivity is to pk for sure alon with many others like barrows GWD kbd an many other boss killing

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Kyle, Im 20 years old and i live in the United States. My hobbies are hanging with the girls, occasional parties, sports and work besides playing runescape, that fun too. I do love music and if you ask me ill tell you that rock is where its at!

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about you on the forums, and i looked at WG firstand was like dang i dont have the combat to join! then i saw they had a junior clan and was like yay good thats awesome i can join the junior clan til i hit 110 combat! i like this clan because its mostly a pvp clan with the pking raids and clan wars, with other events also. im lvl 105 and want to e a great member until im prepard for the big guys! i cant wait to be a respectable and honorable member

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
i pk all the time, its what i do! but i havent been in any clans recently at all. im now ready to join!

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
yes, I'm almost good for any time at all
7. Do you understand that some PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
yes i do and thats fine, i would love to be at every single one anyway

Your Activity and Availability

8. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I do agree! an i have swiftkit which makes it easy for IRC
9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Nope im good to go!

Mojo

Sup Kyle, Welcome to the forums!  :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Emachine126

Excellent Application BAMFZERKPURE  ;) looks like you will be a great addition to the Descendant Guardians and I hope you get accepted my Irl name is Storm, RS name is Emachine126 hit-me up sometime if you get into the clan  ;) (H)
Fuuuurrrr REalz

Emachine126

and If I'll call you kyle if you want too lol forgot to add that
Fuuuurrrr REalz

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

btraill

Welcome to the community -- you will enjoy your stay.  :D

Zeld Freelan

"You can't touch music, but music can touch you." -Mordecai

Shwanthony

Mister Kyle

Rachellove9

Shwanthony

Mojo

Hasn't been on forums for a few weeks. Declining. Feel free to apply again if you feel you have time for us.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]