• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Ecs Tyler Application

Started by Ecs Tyler, May 23, 2013, 03:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecs Tyler

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan
I'm lvl 102 cb, 80 Att, 83 Str, 80 Def, 70 Range, 70 Prayer, & 65 mage (Will be getting up relatively soon). I've pretty much got every gear requirement so that's not a problem.

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Ecs Tyler (Current), Ecs Skype Me (Previous)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I use to be a big time PvMer before EOC came out, but then quit once it actually was released. I was 138 cb on my other account, and loved playing Castle Wars as well.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Tyler as you probably know by now. I'm a 19 year old male who lives in the United States. Love to sing, exercise on my free time, hang out with friends, and of course play Runescape. Not EOC though sorry :)

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
I was introduced to this clan by a member known as Oliver Lang. I haven't really joined any clans since playing Old School and he told me about it, so I figured I should give it a try.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
I can't say I'm much of a huge PvPer, but I'm very familiar with it because I use to do Clan Wars a lot and I also use to Rev PK. (I know the differences though so don't worry).

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes I can.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
I agree, and yes I can.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes, I understand.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
I agree.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Work, and social life.

Ecs Ovechkin

this is my irl friend. hes very reliable and can learn =p

Rachellove9

Hello Welcome Tyler
I'm looking forward to meeting you.

MoBBy

Ecs Ovechkin

Mojo

Welcome to the boards Tyler :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]