• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

VOTE: Do you use the Unread Posts button/feature on these forums?

Started by Kevin, March 27, 2013, 01:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you use the Unread Posts button/feature on these forums?

Yes
No
What is the "Unread Posts button/feature"?

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Mojo

yes i do and threads like this apparently piss people off when they appear
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

I do, it is much easier to view everything. Thank you to the inventor of unread posts. :>
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Here is a fact:

Zetaboards still has no unread posts button. The closest it has is an "active topics" button which gives you topics regardless of whether you've read them.

np for fact
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Colinwarrior

wtf is that...

If it's one of those things where I have to sift through mountains of crap to read the one post I'm interested in, then no thank you..

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Mojo

it's had 1279 Redirects since ~20th Jan 2013 and that's just the massive button, there is a smaller one at the top
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 27, 2013, 02:03:42 AM
it's had 1279 Redirects since ~20th Jan 2013 and that's just the massive button, there is a smaller one at the top

Same people spam clicking imo.

Nah I just go by the forums that are lit up.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Never realise the big button was there. I always used to small word "Unread" at the top.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Taraka

Old signature but still love it!

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 27, 2013, 02:03:42 AM
I always just click 'Unread Posts' at the top. I never click the big holy button.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Buns