• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Dual Spiky Dildos

Started by Randy, August 27, 2013, 04:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy

Dual Drygore Maces achieved  ##
Time to rebuild

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

dlmoore

PineappleTom

Yay more things I don't understand :) They look good - so I will grats you!

magerx92x

Nice man. I just bought a rare and now trying to rebuild aswell. Pvm will be a lot easier now.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mister Kyle

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Owen

Quote from: Randy on August 27, 2013, 11:00:26 PM
Quote from: Mister Kyle on August 27, 2013, 07:26:05 PM
Drygore Maces

http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/1l4600/to_anyone_that_cares_drygore_maces_are_actually/cbw6au8

tl;dr dps difference between dual maces & rapiers/longs is nothing, pray bonus makes them better imo

Edit: My Calculations were incorrect. (Thanks to cookmeplox for pointing this out)

tl;dr I was wrong.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Randy

Quote from: Owen on August 28, 2013, 01:13:03 AM
Drygore Maces

http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/1l4600/to_anyone_that_cares_drygore_maces_are_actually/cbw6au8

tl;dr dps difference between dual maces & rapiers/longs is nothing, pray bonus makes them better imo

Edit: My Calculations were incorrect. (Thanks to cookmeplox for pointing this out)

tl;dr I was wrong.
The link I posted goes too THAT guy's calculations.
He proved that maces have LOWER dps but by a non-noticeable amount (~4 damage), but you get a +9 pray boost.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Owen

Quote from: Randy on August 28, 2013, 01:49:54 AM
Quote from: Owen on August 28, 2013, 01:13:03 AM
Drygore Maces

tl;dr I was wrong.
The link I posted goes too THAT guy's calculations.
He proved that maces have LOWER dps but by a non-noticeable amount (~4 damage), but you get a +9 pray boost.

Longswords have +2000 Swag doe

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

HEY OWEN GUESS WHAT RANDY FOUND A REDDIT POST SAYING MACES ARE THE BEST DRYGORES NOW SO THEY'RE RISING AND MORE THAN RAPIERS AND LONGSWORDS

:)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Jayson

what the fuck is that gay shit

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Owen

Quote from: Al on August 28, 2013, 06:34:03 AM
HEY OWEN GUESS WHAT RANDY FOUND A REDDIT POST SAYING MACES ARE THE BEST DRYGORES NOW SO THEY'RE RISING AND MORE THAN RAPIERS AND LONGSWORDS

:)

Did you even read the topic and/or reddit, the differences are negligible except for the prayer bonus, and who needs prayer bonus lol.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Quikdrawjoe

They're all the same so why not have the prayer bonus if you can afford it? Which is why maces are rising...
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

7PB

only main hand mace has prayer bonus, and longswords are still more then maces last i checked

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

magerx92x

I've got the mh mace and oh rapier.  Works fine for me.