• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] Zelix Xilez

Started by Zelix Xilez, October 06, 2015, 01:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelix Xilez

DS INTRODUCTION: Zelix Xilez

My RuneScape Name: Zelix Xilez
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 66
My Total Level: 851
In the DS Clan Chat already: Yes

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS in 2006 at age 10. My original account was stolen after ~1 year, after which I made my current account. I was F2P for the first few years; I only became a member in 2011.

My name is actually a character I designed for roleplaying purposes.

My favorite aspect of RS is PVM. I love slayer & bossing, although I'm only now starting to get into high level bossing (or I would be if I didn't basically quit RS3 for DarkScape XD) I also enjoy PVP, and with DarkScape I suspect I will end up really making PVP my main activity once I get my levels up.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: As soon as clan citadels were released, I created my own clan. It lasted for about 9 months, but at the time I was heavily into console gaming, so I ended up getting pulled away from RS because of a new release and most of my clan collapsed. I decided to just disband it since it lost so many members.

After that, I joined the Defiance clan, which was run by an old friend of mine. I was designated as the citadel overseer, but eventually left because most of the members didn't cap, and the owner refused to make capping a requirement.

I then joined the Chase Trees clan, where I spent about a year and a half as an admin. I then left due to a bunch of drama that is really a wall of text to explain, so shoot me a message if you want the details. The tl;dr is that the owners are completely psycho XD

After that I joined up with Zezima's clan, where I spent about a year or so. I eventually left because while I liked most of the people, I didn't like that the admins really didn't administrate anything.

I then joined Parallaxis, a clan that has by now all but fallen into oblivion. So yeah, that's what happened there, lol.

A few months ago I joined Malicious Intent because I wanted to join a top tier clan that has serious ambition. I've been there ever since, but they don't have a presence in DarkScape, so here I am!

About me: My name is Nick. I'm 20 years old and live in Central Pennsylvania in the United States.

My hobbies include gaming, cosplay, and martial arts when I actually have the motivation to train. RuneScape and Dungeons & Dragons are the only 2 games I actively play as of right now. I used to be heavily into console gaming, but I decided that it was XP waste.

My talents? Well, my IQ is three points shy of genius, so I guess that's pretty cool. I also have talent in leadership positions from all the time I've spent as an admin in different clans, both on runescape and other games. I'd say I'm a pretty talented gamer in general, although I'm not *quite* the best... Yet ;)

I like bacon.

I dislike stupidity.

The end.

I heard about WG through: Forums

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]