• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Red][Declined][/color] [07] KingofHerb

Started by PaxKing, October 23, 2014, 12:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaxKing

OSRS INTRODUCTION: KingofHerb

My RuneScape Name: KingofHerb
My Previous RSNs: KingofHerb
KingTurmoil
Neopet641 {Name from first account lol}

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 109
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hello :D
My name is Danny or Daniel, I am 18 and I have been playing RuneScape ever since I could remember. I believe that I started around 2008 and could never stop. I have been playing MMORPG clan type games since I was around 10 including maxed characters in{MapleStory, Dungeons & Dragons Online, WoW, RuneScape, Aion} and FPS Games {Combat Arms, COD, UberStrike,Etc}. I am a lover of RS and quit around the time EOC dropped but began playing again immediately after the release of 07 Servers. I game daily and am online(RS) all day. After watching alot of HisLordships content I am positive I want to be in this clan and would be a great addition to the community and events! Hopefully you guys give me a shot to keep this rolling!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: In RuneScape

I was part of Mature Relaxed Clan for a while but am no longer in any clan.

About me: I am an 18 year old male living in the Bay Area a big hub of California. However I will soon be moving out to Alaska for school! I love gaming, producing music, and hanging out with the mates. I am a nationally recognized Public Speaker in the National Forensics League and wanna get into making videos in advocation for repopulating the RS community!

I heard about WG through: His Lordships Youtube
I want to join because: It seems like there is a true sense of community and friendship that I have yet to see in any other RS clan! I feel that I feel similarly about RS and what it has done for me as atleast His LordShip and others. I also am interested in all the live events!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no

Wizard

Hello & Welcome, Like we said in IRC you'll just have to wait until MOJO comes on probably for the interview as no one else apparently knows how to do it LOL but if you have the patience, the community is good.

PaxKing

Ofcourse  :nyan:    Im online all day anyway and will ideal in IRC lobby

Thanks for quick reply

Coach

Hello, and welcome! please let me know if you need anything and welcome.

Lord Himself

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

PaxKing

Thank you all for your the welcome remarks  :P I hope I get a chance to talk to you all individually or in game soon! Il always be on IRC :nyan:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Wizard

Unfortunately he has had his account perm banned, which would require this topic eradicated (better word needed LOL), but he can still feel free to stick around the community and irc while he trains up another account, :)

Coach

Hope everything gets worked out with your account bro