• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Wizard Storm, 103

Started by Wizard, December 26, 2013, 01:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wizard

WG INTRODUCTION: Wizard Storm

My RuneScape Name: Wizard Storm
My Previous RSNs: Wg wg rg wg? I think
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS back in 01ish, I enjoy most aspects of RS, new and old, but I'm a bit rusty for being away for quite a few months so I'll have to gravitate back into everything.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My clan list is too long and too big, it's posted somewhere on the forums already.

About me: My name is Randy, I'm 25, I live in TN, USA for the moment lol. Moved back here with the much needed help and support of a few WG members + My IRL friends :) I don't have any hobbies other than RS. I listen to a lot of music, skrillex, dubstep, borgore etc. :)

I heard about WG through: I was WG High Guardian but had to take a leave of absense and I guess I was gone so long I got put on ex member?
I want to join because: I said I'd never leave again which is why I posted an absence rather than leaving :) I am now back with a laptop so I am able to get on most of the time :) YAY

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No. I just have to learn to play on a Laptop, but I got an external mouse to use cause I dislike laptop scroll mice thing... :)

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Zemus

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ronmanola

Al

Umm, SG bch??

Also I think the leave was within 6 months so you don't have to go through the application process again. Welcome back, we've been waiting. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Ecs Ovechkin

Tappaga

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Quote from: Wizard on December 26, 2013, 01:28:26 PM
I live in TN, USA for the moment lol. Moved back here with the much needed help and support of a few WG members

just the few benefits of being a WG member rite ^.^
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Starzhine

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]