• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

what

Started by Mister Kyle, January 23, 2013, 02:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Kyle

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you 12 year old? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Gnomeball, and I've been involved in numerous sandy trips on the Kalphite King, and I have over 300 Adventurer Logged kills. I am trained in the art of Slayer, and I'm the top Slayer on the high scores. You are nothing to be but just another crawling hand. I will destroy you with the precision of Kid Ranqe's Magic Shortbow, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with flower gaming at the GE? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am reporting you to Jagex, and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You're fucking IP banned, kid. I can report anyone, anytime, and I can DDoS you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my LOIC. Not only am I extensively trained in Slayer, but I have access to the entire Burthope Guard and I will use it to the full extent to wipe your miserable account off the face of Runescape, you little shit. If only you could have known what exp waste your little "clever" flower game was about to bring down about you, maybe you would've held your fucking mithril seed. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're getting fired, you goddamn goldfarmer. I will shit rice all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Ironically I was watching the video of mine you posted that on just a few minutes ago.

WG vs Tyranny - 2004-Style War

Rammstein

Quote from: Mister Kyle on January 23, 2013, 02:22:24 AM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you 12 year old? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Gnomeball, and I've been involved in numerous sandy trips on the Kalphite King, and I have over 300 Adventurer Logged kills. I am trained in the art of Slayer, and I'm the top Slayer on the high scores. You are nothing to be but just another crawling hand. I will destroy you with the precision of Kid Ranqe's Magic Shortbow, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with flower gaming at the GE? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am reporting you to Jagex, and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You're fucking IP banned, kid. I can report anyone, anytime, and I can DDoS you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my LOIC. Not only am I extensively trained in Slayer, but I have access to the entire Burthope Guard and I will use it to the full extent to wipe your miserable account off the face of Runescape, you little shit. If only you could have known what exp waste your little "clever" flower game was about to bring down about you, maybe you would've held your fucking mithril seed. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're getting fired, you goddamn goldfarmer. I will shit rice all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

u wot m8?