• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] Alban702

Started by Nova, November 14, 2015, 08:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nova

DS INTRODUCTION: Alban702

My RuneScape Name: Alban702
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 87
My Total Level: 954
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2009 I think, after being introduced to the game by a my cousin who was visiting us from Australia. Got hooked instantly.
Alban702 wasn't the name I wanted, he created the account for me and it sorta got stuck, If I were to have another name  It would be a variation of Aurora or Nova..
My favorite skill has to be magic, and I enjoy pking quite a lot, I literally fear no one and you can often find me in canifis brawling with 130s (probably why every couple of weeks I have to make bank again).

My past clans/teams and any current teams: In darkscape, had a short stint with a clan called Instinct, they looked dedicated and I even was trying to push them a lot until they chickened out in front of 102 during a pking trip and decided to make friends with him and let him have all our kills, that is simply not how I do stuff so I left, and actually went after them after I left :p

About me: Well I am studying physics, I graduate this year and next stop is masters( In cosmology hopefully), early 20s.
Hobbies include: chess( I am a fide rated player(international rating). Basketball, I play on a professional level in a third division team( I get payed with signed contracts).
I speak 4 languages.
Played the violin for 5 years( Still do but just for myself).
I enjoy indie music lately, my favorite band right now is the national, I like aurora also.
Classical music also.

I heard about WG through: A forum thread on reddit.

Mojo

very nice app there, welcome to our forums :)

Ask In IRC for your app review, be patient if we are busy sometimes!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Nova

Quote from: Mojo on November 14, 2015, 09:44:16 PM

Thanks! And I did ask in the IRC for a review, and I guess a mod called Zemus answered. Anyhoo take your time fellas :D

Mojo

Quote from: Nova on November 14, 2015, 09:49:51 PM

Thanks! And I did ask in the IRC for a review, and I guess a mod called Zemus answered. Anyhoo take your time fellas :D
sorry about that, keep trying!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Nova

Quote from: Mojo on November 14, 2015, 10:38:37 PM
Quote from: Nova on November 14, 2015, 09:49:51 PM

sorry about that, keep trying!
I am really sorry but I am not sure what that means, do I have to keep asking for a review until i get accepted? I thought I only need to ask once.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Nova