• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Raging Mage2's Introduction

Started by Raging Mage2, March 25, 2012, 07:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raging Mage2

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Raging Mage2, always has been that. I've got a pure that I've stuck with, longer than normal: il ox0xl il

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Just made it ages ago when I played, used to think I would make it a mage pure or I liked maging, I'm not sure, was a long time ago, I started to RC alot around 100 combat and managed to get a yellow Phat, and 99 prayer before I quit the first time.  Came back for a short time to get 99 RC, just as ZMI came about, was already like 300k off 99 by then.  Then came back another time to max out combat, got the f2p stuff down haha, just not summoning, and made it to 90 slayer.  Want to see how far I can get this time.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Real name is Joel, male, turning 21 this year, used to just be into gaming, but now I am starting to get interested in 4x4s, cars and dearer stuff now haha.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Heard about WG in what?, early '06/ late 05'.  Just always feel the urge to come back to here.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes, I was assuming there is a trick that I was meant to copy paste something here but I couldn't find it haha.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Wayshow

## <3 ## <3 ##
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
## <3 <3 <3 ##
## ## <3 ## ##

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Raging Mage2

Originally WG 16/05/06

Mark

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Raging Mage2

Originally WG 16/05/06

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Dorcha3377

Restore PvP

welcome back, hopefully you'll stay longer this time.

- Restore PvP

Jayson

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Raging Mage2

Thank you, xoxo all, except Jason, :(

Originally WG 16/05/06

Frozen 10

PineappleTom