• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Megamind

Started by Megamind, June 04, 2015, 04:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megamind

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Megamind

My RuneScape Name: Megamind
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 77
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing a long time ago. I put a lot of time into my EoC account. Trying to rebuild my account in osrs. My eoc account is pretty nice but haven't had the time just yet to grind my osrs account. I love fishing and slaying, i would say those two are my favorite skills. I love bossing in groups, never enjoyed soloing. What are drops worth when there is no one to share them with? Kbd and chaos fanatic are my go to bosses.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: When I first started playing I joined a clan Dazed and Confused. I worked my way through the ranks and eventually co lead the clan when we had around 20 active members. I liked being part of a family.

About me: My name is Tyler, male, 21.  I live in the US in Kentucky. I enjoy other video games and disc golf. I am currently senior physics student, planning on graduating at the end of the month. I am a customer service rep and supervisor at a grocery store hopefully moving on to a research and development engineer soon.

I heard about WG through: RS fourms.
I want to join because: I like the seriousness that this clan takes on. It seems very serious and orderly with the structure. I believe I can learn a lot and also be a good addition to the family.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My work schedule varies and i am currently in a summer class

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

I hope you do feel part of the family in time, welcome to the community :)

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Frozen 10

btraill

Hey buddy, welcome aboard! Hope to see ya around!

Mojo

Welcome to our boards Tyler #2.
Ask in IRC for an interview :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

slayer123121

"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

LuwB4rD3ath

"There are bad days... and then there are legendary bad days."

Hathor666

Welcome Tyler. I hope you enjoy your stay in the clan and I look forward to seeing you in the IRC.