• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Pk horror

Started by Batlaxe, June 10, 2015, 06:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batlaxe

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Pk horror

My RuneScape Name: Pk horror
My Previous RSNs: Batlaxe, Darkbow4u, r2d21125, and battlaxe
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 91
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing RS since 2004, i got into playing it because my brother found it one day. My uncle is also really into it. I enjoy Pvp but am working on my built atm. I like oldschool more the Eoc because eoc is lame. I really want to do pvm even though i'm only lv 91. I also like doing barrows. I recently got verac's plateskirt and karil's top and sold both for dharok's and i am training at apes in ape atoll but it gets really boring! Looking forward to going pvming with this clan if i am allowed i know 91 is kinda low but i just want something that will get me more into the game! I am really glad i found this clan on osrs forums

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in a clan with my uncle, but he only plays Rs3 so i am looking for a new clan that i can pvm on and have fun on that will entice me to login more and enjoy myself more and fall in love with the game the way i did in 04

About me: I enjoy hitting the gym, i am from Boise, ID i am really looking forward to joining for pvm!!! (: I enjoy rap music Wu-tang, Easy- E, Eminem, N.W.A, Cypress hill, really any rap haha. I plan on going to college soon. I am 19 and i have been playing rs since 4th grade!

I heard about WG through: OSRS Forums
I want to join because: The clan looks very respectable and neat and the activities i hear about i can't wait!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

WitchDoggy

Frozen 10

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Hathor666

Welcome to the clan, I hope you enjoy being here and I look forward to seeing you on some events.

Wayshow

Respectable it looks, and respectable it is! See you on IRC/online/TS!