• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My first 99 <3

Started by I_Reddy_I, December 20, 2011, 05:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Reddy_I

So, over the past few months I've been maging off and on, so one day i finally got tired of it, and got 99 in early November. It was a rough time since I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel. But, my work paid off, and now Ive started working on my next 99, which will be attack or strength. If not both.
:D Interesting tale :D

BeeBee

defenceattack>rest #
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mark

I set the standard.

Wayshow

my first 99 was mage too :3

George

Congratulations mate!
I would never have the patience to do mage, ewww.
ATTACK!

Dorcha3377

Planolocal

Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Mtoise

Brilliant achievement well done!