• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

my goals for this year

Started by Light, February 17, 2013, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

my main goals for this year is to get 99 in all combat stats including prayer summoning and slayer 

wat are your goals for this year?

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

It WAS race with Owen and other clanmates to completionists by the end of the year, except all ~5 of them fell off and now it's only me and Owen. & also except I don't think I'll be going for it anymore. I might just call it all 90s and get the 90 milestone cape, and call it a game.

My current goals right now though is 90 smithing; to make Tetsu at PoP. After that, Overloads and Pack Yak. Currently 90 herb and 90 summoning. After that I'll probably do dungeoneering as my new goal to get the weapons and get 90.

edit: Moved this to the correct forum. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

This isn't really a blog though Al, moved back to RS discussion.

:)

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]