• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Halp with boners

Started by Asaad, March 17, 2013, 05:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

Sister had a girls only party tonite. We basically chilled out the 10 of us and watched the walking dead for hours. Now one of them decided to sleep next to me cuz there's no more space. It's been 30 minutes since she slept and I'm in bed with a boner that I can't shake off.
Halp WG.
WG halp.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Isn't it obvious?

[spoiler]Do nothing and hide in a corner and cry like a beta[/spoiler]

BeeBee

COMMIT RAPE!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Think of a sumo wrestler with a micropenis

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

Think of red balloons... it works.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Keith on March 17, 2013, 05:59:30 PM
Quote from: Pacman Syu on March 17, 2013, 05:39:52 PM
Think of red balloons... it works.

but what iF HE LIKES BALLOONS?!?!
Hopefully he hates the color red!
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Asaad

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Buns

heres what u should do: bang them in their sleep

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Healer MD on March 18, 2013, 02:25:08 AM
heres what u should do: bang them in their sheep
YOU PERVERT!
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

Josheh

For serious next time; tense the muscles in your legs or arms, this will cause the blood flow to go to those muscles and away from your pen15... and it distracts you.

Member since 8-8-8